Saturday 1 August 2009

August News


New Titles

Kids Kitchen - This is a card deck which gives 40 easy to follow recipe cards that you can follow with your children, colour coded into 5 food groups - Eggs 'n' Beans, Fantastic Fruits, Milk 'n' Dairy, Spuds 'n' Grains and Vital Vegetables.
£14.99

We also have a couple of hardbacks which have sold well in the past and are now available in paperback:

The Real Princess (Paperback with CD) - £6.99 - This is a version of the Princess and the Pea story, with a chance for the reader to practise their maths along the way - I have given it as a present to one of my 7 year old son's schoolfriends and she loved it.

Emily's Tiger (Paperback) - £5.99 - this is about a little girl whose temper turns into a little tiger - need I say more? A good present for any little girl (not just Emily's).

August Sale

There are a number of titles on sale this month. Here's a sample:

Mama Panya's Pancakes in paperback has been reduced from £5.99 to £3.99
The Gigantic Turnip in paperback with CD has been reduced from £6.99 to £4.99
Counting Cockatoos in boardback has been reduced from £5.99 to £3.99
One City Two Brothers in hardback has been reduced from £10.99 to £8.99

2 comments:

florysbarefoot said...

Hi Helen, great blog! I am also an Ambassador, based in Holland. I am from Argentina and have four children from 13 to 3...I am trying to catch up with the new ciber ways to communicate in Barefoot! Can you tell me how to start my own blog? Thanks!! Good luck, flory x

Helen Lacey said...

Hi Flory
Thanks for the kind comments. Can you drop me an email at barefootbooksfife@googlemail.com with your contact details and i'll get back to you.
Helen